Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The King is 14!!!!

What a great kid!
and lucky me got to celebrate his big day with his wonderful family.
One of the most fun, friendly, loving families I know!
Again, lucky me!!!

 
have I mentioned that I love this kid?  Look at Elizabeth! hehe!
Isabella brought her friend Oliver!

 I love this gal.  Helen, Elizabeth's sister.  She is SO much FUN!!!



 Helen and her wonderful son Sam!

 They just love to have fun!!!

 Michael is this super, and I mean really super basketball player.  And a Kentucky lover!
 So, he got tons of Kentucky loot!





 I love this!!!  Remember our trip to the Outback?  Well, if you do, then you probably remember that we slept in like the nastiest swags you've ever seen!
As a little gag gift, I found Michael a nice clean "swag"!


Happy Birthday to one fine boy
I love you buddy!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment