Monday, February 11, 2013

The Great Thing About Moving.

As I was about to type this I was listening to "W" talking to Bennett.
(We get to keep our little 2 1/2 yr. old lil man for a couple of days!)
"W" was helping him eat and he coughed.  Bennett copied him and coughed just like him....
guess you would have had to be here to think that was funny.
it was.
The joys of grandparenting!
my precious little B
You know, moving is such a pain.
Well I don't have to tell anyone that.  But doing the job together is even more trying.
It's trying if you do it together, and it's trying if you don't.
My complaint is that "W"is ADD.
Well, not really, but when it comes to packing, he definitely is.
He get's distracted, in a BIG way.
Tonight we are back in Atlanta.
"W" throws over a box to me and I plunge through it.
WOW, haven't seen these pics in years!
I start clickin away to put them on my computer (I don't have a scanner.  And if I had one, I wouldn't know how to work it..)
So, here are a few of my faves!
 our first apt. in Houston, Texas.  That sofa was like sittin on bricks.  But you know what?
We took what we could get.
 at my bridal shower
 my beautiful grandmothers!
 on my honeymoon!  Circa 1981
 and another!
I had a children's clothing line and this was a part of it.
Callen and Jordan
Circa 1989
So then.....we got to have some Lil B time!
 teaching him how to slurp noodles....

 I would never let my kids do this.  What happens at grandmas, stays at grandmas.....

this will be a fun week!
have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. Callen looks a lot like you when you were young. Nice.

    ReplyDelete