Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Two Favorite Colors....

Ever wonder why they put these two colors together???

and who are "they" anyway?
you know the street people.
the people who do streets.
and stuff.
Well, the reason that "they" put those two colors together is because it gets your attention!

So why in the world has it taken the designers so long to combine these two colors?

My favorite store in Atlanta is the Container Store.
www.containerstore.com

It is literally one store in Atlanta that I could delete my entire checking account in.
I really couldn't wait to blog about this!
I am in organizational Heaven when I go in.

I literally want every thing in there.
Especially right now.
Because they have combined my two favorite colors!
A brilliant move if I must say so myself.
I guess they got the idea from me....
I have used these two colors together for two years now.
even did my own painting in them!!
but back to organization.
I am an organization FREAK!
I seriously cannot function if things in my life are out of place.
Very atypical of my "artsy" life.
I think.
or is it the other way around?
anyway.
Here are some more things you can find at The Container Store!
almost my favorite color.  Runner up.


check this out!  Brilliant! (oh, and these things really work)




LOVE this!!!
have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment